YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
- Eid Celebration! Saturday, October 10th from 1-5pm. Painter Park, West Haven. Families please bring a salad or dessert to share! The NHIC will provide the rest. Inshallah we will see everyone there!! NHIC Committee
- Community Aid - Visit this page to see how you can help Muslims in your area.
- Please join us every night after Isha prayer for a quick Khatirah (speech) by our Sheikh Mohamed Abdelati.
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
شاركونا كل ليلة بعد صلاة العشاء بحضور خاطره يلقيها شيخنا محمد عبد العاطي مباشرة بعد الصلاه. جزاكم الله خيرا
- The NHIC e-News is here! read
- Read the Friday annoucements here
- How to Defend the Prophet Mohamed PBUH read
- Crimes in the name of Islam are crimes against Islam read
- Visit our official YouTube channel for speeches from Sheikh Mohamed and other NHIC videos.
- Sheikh Mohamed gave a beautiful speech about the devided Umah and the violent events that took place in the recent days. Hi first point was that the prophet Mohamed PBUH was sent to all mankind and not to a particular group...read more
- To become a community member, fill and turn in your registration card. You can download the PDF file from the "Community Member Registration" section directly under the scrolling announcement images.
- Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Food & Drink Policy
Drinking and eating will not be allowed at the Bull Hill Ln. Plaza in store #5.
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.