Executive Committee Elections
- Executive Commitee elections nomination deadline extended to August 26th. Details, announcements, and forms can be found here
- Scroll down to read more announcements.
Click on the announcements below for more information.
- Hiring for principal and assistant principal for weekend prorgram click here
- See Eid AlFitr pictures here
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity. click here
- How to Defend the Prophet Mohamed PBUH read
- Crimes in the name of Islam are crimes against Islam read
- Sheikh Mohamed gave a beautiful speech about the devided Umah and the violent events that took place in the recent days. Hi first point was that the prophet Mohamed PBUH was sent to all mankind and not to a particular group...read more
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense. If your vehicle has been towed, please contact:
Bruneau's Garage Inc.
235 Front Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's without adult supervision.