All thanks are due to Allah (swt) and we send prayers and blessings on our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions
“O you who believe, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you may (learn) self-restraint.” Qur’an 2: 183
OUR PROGRAM AND RULES
- Taraweeh will start after Isha prayer
- There will be a daily short talk (khatira) after 4 rakats of Taraweeh
- Quiyam in the last ten nights will be from 2am to 3am
- Iftar will be served every night and Suhur will be served in the last ten nights
- Please signup for the Iftar sponsorship program
- Babysitting will be available during Taraeeih prayers
- Children under 7 will not be allowed in the main payer hall
- Kids must be with their parents during Salah. No playing is allowed outside. Kids are their parents' responsibility
- Cooperate with security staff at all times. Parking violations will result in towing at owner's expenses
Imam Bachir Djehiche, Ph.D.
New Haven Islamic Center
- There are still a few Iftar days that need to be sponsored. Please signup if you wish to sponsor a night. If you can't sponsor a whole night, you can donate any amount in the Iftar donation box.
- Zakat Al Fitr will be $10 per person in your household. Please use the envelopes labeled for Zakat Al Fitr.
Meet Your Muslim Neighbor NHIC Event - New Haven Register Article
Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.