New Islamic Center Building News
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Watch a video by Sheikh Mohamed Abdelati about the new plaza that we purchased and our
Click on the 'CC' button on the video to display the subtitles.
- A message from your Committee: By the mercy of Allah SWT, the NHIC has purchased the Bull Hill Lane Plaza in Orange. Part of this plaza will become our Islamic Center in the future. more
- Interested in leasing or renting in the Bull Hill Ln Plaza? Be the first to secure a locale near the future Islamic Center. Contact br. Mohamed Taroua for information.
FUNDRAISING UPDATE - August 26th 2014
Community meetingbetween maghrib and Ishaa.Agenda: Masjid/plaza updates as well as general questions.
- Dar Al Quran Fall 2014 info & Registration. Classes start on September 8th.
- Sheikh Mohamed gave a beautiful speech about the divided Umah and the violent events that took place in the recent days. His first point was that the prophet Mohamed PBUH was sent to all mankind and not a particular group. read more
- Click here to view our bylaws.
- To become a community member, fill and turn in your registration card. You can download the PDF file from the "Community Member Registration" section directly under the scrolling announcement images.
- Sisters get ready! The young girls club is here. Visit our page for more info. more
Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Food & Drink Policy
Drinking and eating will not be allowed at the Bull Hill Ln. Plaza in store #5.
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.