New Islamic Center Building News
Watch a video by Sheikh Mohamed Abdelati about the new plaza that we purchased and our
Click on the 'CC' button on the video to display the subtitles.
- A message from your Committee: By the mercy of Allah SWT, the NHIC has purchased the Bull Hill Lane Plaza in Orange. Part of this plaza will become our Islamic Center in the future. more
- Our zoning application was approved for religious use. When the process is complete, we can start using stores #5, 8 , and 9 in a way that will fit the needs of our community.
FUNDRAISING UPDATE - March 2nd 2014
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 18 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
- Community Meeting: We will have a community meeting on Friday March 7th after Ishaa in Shaa Allah. The topic of discussion will be the bylaws and updates for Bull Hill Plaza. After discussing bylaws, it will posted on the website and will be available for everyone to download and read. There will be another meeting on Friday March 21st to discuss any and all suggestions. After the discussion, we plan to vote on the bylaws. If we can't vote that day, then voting will be postponed to the following week on March 28th. Please join us and we are open for suggestions.
Sisters get ready! The young girls club is here. Visit our page for more info. more
Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Check My Faith page on a weekly basis for lessons from Sheikh Mohamed, hadith, or Koranic verses.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.