Jumuah Announcements - October 13th
- Tonight is the sisters’ lecture starting at 8:15pm.
- Muslim Youth sisters 13 and older Halaqua is tonight between Maghrib and Isha with Sheikh Kemal.
- Quran Halaqua, today and every Friday, between Maghrib and Isha with Br Shamsdeen.
- Tomorrow Saturday General Lecture starting at 7pm with our guest speaker Sheikh Ahmed Hemaya.
- Boys Weekly Youth Movie Night is every Saturday night after Isha in the boys youth space.
- Introduction to Islamic Theology is every Thursday night at 7pm with Sheikh Kemal.
- Muslim Youth Nights for brothers 13 and older is every Saturday night between Maghrib and Isha with Sheikh Kemal.
- Open House for Robotic Team - The NHIC is inviting all youths (boys and girls) ages 12-17 years old to attend an open house with their parent (s) this coming Sunday October 15th at 5pm to learn more about the new NHIC Robotics Team.
Click here for a link to our Monthly calendar
Weekend Islamic Classes & Dar AlQuran programs start on September 16th.
- Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
Masjid decoration and delicious food event pictures
- Quran and Tajweed for brothers is now every Wednesday night between Maghrib and Ishaa prayers.
- Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.