Jumuah Prayer Time Change
Starting this coming Friday, May 31st., Jumaa prayer will be:
- 1st prayer at 12:15pm
- 2nd prayer at 1:15pm
Friday Weekly Announcements - June 14th, 2019
Dr. Mohamad Aziz is offering an Arabic class every Friday from 6-8pm. The price will be a $30 monthly donation. Other options are available for those who cannot afford it. If interested in registering, please contact br. Abo Khaled 203-530-1468 or br. Imteyaz 631-377-6907.
How to raise our kids Islamicly in an American society. These weekly sessions will be administered by Sheikh Ahmad. Stay tuned for more information next week.
- In case of emergency or for questions or concerns, click here to access the NHIC Executive Committee contact information
- NHIC Membership Validation: The Executive Committee is conducting a survey to validate your NHIC membership. The intent is to update our data, improve our communication with you, and to restrict access to our chat groups to our members only. Please fill out the following contact information form to update your membership information as soon as possible to speed up the process.
Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
Maximum Occupancy: Due to fire and safety regulations, we are not allowed to have more than 350 people in the main prayer hall (AKA the brother's side). Section #5 will be open as an additional prayer area for Jumuah Prayer and other events.
- Looking for an event that was announced? Check our calendar here
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
- We use several methods of communication. Click here to familiarize yourself with them and stay up to date.
Meet Your Muslim Neighbor NHIC Event - New Haven Register Article
Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details