The first day of Ramadan will be Monday June 6th and Eid AlFitr will be on Wednesday July 6th insha'Allah. The NHIC would like to wish you a blessed Ramadan. May Allah accept our fasting and unite us.
Dar Al Quran May Announcements - Updated on May 24th
- If you have not made your payments for April and May, please do so as soon as possible.
- The last class before Ramadan will be on May 25th.
- During the month of Ramadan, Quran classes will meet every Saturday from 1:00 - 2:30pm. Classes will be on June 11th, 18th, 25th and July 2nd.
- All children picked up after 7:05pm will be subject to a late pickup fee. Fees will be charged by five minute increments and will cost $5 per increment per child. The same will apply during the month of Ramadan.
Executive Committee Elections Updates - May 19th
The Board of Trustees conducted a meeting to initiate the election process. The election subcommittee will be announced
by May 31st.
May 14th Community Meeting Recap
- Brother Abdelmajid has announced his resignation from the executive committee.
- The majority of community attendees voted in favor of conducting executive committee elections before Ramadan and in accordance to the current Bylaws.
- Bylaws amendments will be put on hold until the new executive committee is operational.
- The community will reconvene to discuss whether the Masjid needs to be registered with NAIT or our own endowment.
- How to Defend the Prophet Mohamed PBUH read
- Crimes in the name of Islam are crimes against Islam read
- Sheikh Mohamed gave a beautiful speech about the devided Umah and the violent events that took place in the recent days. Hi first point was that the prophet Mohamed PBUH was sent to all mankind and not to a particular group...read more
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense. If your vehicle has been towed, please contact:
Bruneau's Garage Inc.
235 Front Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's without adult supervision.