New Islamic Center Building News
Watch a video by Sheikh Mohamed Abdelati about the new plaza that we purchased and our
Click on the 'CC' button on the video to display the subtitles.
- A message from your Committee: By the mercy of Allah SWT, the NHIC has purchased the Bull Hill Lane Plaza in Orange. Part of this plaza wil become our Islamic Center in the future. more
- Our zoning application was approved for religious use. This will allow us to use store #5 in the short term and the last two stores in the long term.
FUNDRAISING UPDATE - December 4th 2013
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 18 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
- Saturday School registration starts this Saturday November 22nd. more
- Call for Action: We are collecting children sweaters and winter clothes in general for Syrian refugee kids in camps. This is a joint venture with Yale. Please let us know by email if you have items you would like to donate and we will email you back with a time and location of where to bring them.
- Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Check My Faith page on a weekly basis for lessons from Sheikh Mohamed, hadith, or Koranic versus.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.