Annual Fundraising Dinner With Guest Speaker Imam Zaid Shakir details
Ramadan summer camp details
Article: Your Health, Ramadan, and Sugars
Posted by New Haven Islamic Center on Saturday, June 6, 2015
The NHIC e-News is here! read
Read the Friday annoucements here
How to Defend the Prophet Mohamed PBUH read
Crimes in the name of Islam are crimes against Islam read
Visit our official YouTube channel for speeches from Sheikh Mohamed and other NHIC videos.
- Sheikh Mohamed gave a beautiful speech about the devided Umah and the violent events that took place in the recent days. Hi first point was that the prophet Mohamed PBUH was sent to all mankind and not to a particular group...read more
- To become a community member, fill and turn in your registration card. You can download the PDF file from the "Community Member Registration" section directly under the scrolling announcement images.
Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
New Plaza Project
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Food & Drink Policy
Drinking and eating will not be allowed at the Bull Hill Ln. Plaza in store #5.
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.