The NHIC is looking to hire a full time Imam. The job description can be found here. Each applicant must email his resume to HR@nhicct.org.
- We would like to welcome sheikh Ahmed Tijane Diallo as one of our Imam candidates. He will be giving Sisters' Halaqua tonight between Maghrib and Isha as well as a Youth Halaqua after Isha. He will also be giving the main Saturday lecture tomorrow between Maghrib and Isha followed by a Q&A session.- There is food for sale outside the Masjid after the Friday prayer to benefit our masjid so please support our sisters' initiative to raise funds.- The Masjid is collecting funds to buy plates, cups and spoons for Ramadan. Please see br. Nour or Tarik from the Exclusive Committee.- Tomorrow Saturday 13th, Fajr prayer will be at 4:30am and Isha stays at 9:40pm.- We are looking for volunteers to help during the month of Ramadan. Please contact the Executive Committee if you are interested to help.
- Masjid decoration and delicious food event pictures
- Weekend school offers classes for Arabic speaking children more
- Quran and Tajweed for brothers is now every Wednesday night between Maghrib and Ishaa prayers.
- New Quran program for youth more
- Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- We are currently hiring for teachers and a school principal read more
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.