Board of Trustees Elections
- The NHIC will conduct elections for the board of trustees - 4 open seats. The following subcommittee of elections has been appointed jointly by the executive committee and the
board of trustees and is now in charge of the elections process.
- br. Maher kanaan (subcommittee lead)
- br. Abdulrahman Nached
- sis. Jabeen Hasan
The subcommittee of elections has announced the following dates for the board of trustees elections.- January 6th at noon is the deadline to submit your nominations- January 28th will be the elections day
- Women's March on January 21st in Washington DC. Please see the posted flyer on our website
- Potluck dinner Saturday January 28th. Bring your favorite dish and come join us.
- Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- We are currently hiring for teachers and a school principal read more
- See Eid AlFitr pictures here
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity. click here
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense. If your vehicle has been towed, please contact:
Bruneau's Garage Inc.
235 Front Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.