The NHIC is looking to hire a full time Imam. The job description can be found here. Each applicant must email his resume to HR@nhicct.org.
Jumuah Announcements - August 11th
Executive Committee Survey - We invite you to take a short survey to evaluate our executive committee. Please click on this link.
Eid AlFitr celebration video
Weekend Islamic Classes & Dar AlQuran programs start on September 16th.
- Boys Club Event Registration Link more info video
- Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
- NHIC is looking for community members to join our Board of Education. The Board of Education consists of volunteer representatives made up of NHIC community members who have previous experience or a degree in education such as previous experience as a teacher, staff, or principal in a school, or previous experience serving in an Islamic school board of education. Registration link
Masjid decoration and delicious food event pictures
- Weekend Islamic Classes offers classes for Arabic speaking children more
- Quran and Tajweed for brothers is now every Wednesday night between Maghrib and Ishaa prayers.
- New Quran program for youth more
- Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- We are currently hiring for teachers and a school principal read more
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.