Palestinian Cultural Event
On behalf of your Board of Trustees, Executive committee, and Imam Bachir, congratulations for the fabulous presentation of the Palestinian Cultural event last night.
A very informative and inspirational gathering enlightening the community, specially our youngsters.
The authentic cuisine was delicious and much appreciated.
May Allah (SWA) reward you all for getting us together and promoting tremendous goodwill.
NHIC is very proud of our Palestinian brothers and sisters and your exceptional contribution with Allah’s grace to our continuing success!
Click here for pictures.
- Iquama time starting Saturday, April 20th, 2018
- Fajr: 5:15am
- Duhr: 1:15pm
- Asr: 5:00pm
- Maghrib: 5 min after Athan
- Isha: 9:15pm
- Isha prayer will be at 9:45pm this Saturday ONLY (April 21st)
- NHIC invites you to the 4th Cultural Day of 2018 this Saturday April 21st after Maghrib prayer. Each month will highlight a different culture. This month we will welcome Egypt. Please bring your friends and families to learn more about the country, culture, and people of Egypt.
- Boys' Quran Halaqa every Friday between Maghrib and Isha prayers with Imam Ibraheem
- Sisters' Halaqa after Maghrib prayer.
- Boys' Quran Halaqa every Sunday with Br Shamsud-deen between Maghrib and Isha prayers
- General Lecture after Isha prayer
Meet Your Muslim Neighbor NHIC Event - New Haven Register Article
Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
Interested in joining a subcommittee to serve your Masjid and the community? click here.
- Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Vehicles will towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.