- MAS Summer Retreat: Camping, sports, water activities, formal
lectures, and guest speakers. more
- Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims of the Oklahoma tornado.
- Fighting Hunger - We are collecting non-perishable foods. more
- Join us every Friday and Sunday after Ishaa prayer for a showing of the televised series “Omar” about the legendary Prophet’s companion Omar Ibn Al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him. This is a 31 episodes series and the first episode will be shown on Sunday February 17th.
- Register your children for the next semester for Quran memorization. Click here
- Volunteers Needed: The NHIC Dar-al-Quran board, Quran memorization program, is looking for dedicated volunteers to help teaching Quran to children ages six and up. The class meets weekly on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30pm - 7:00pm.
- Check My Faith page on a weekly basis for lessons from Sheikh Mohamed, hadith, or Koranic versus.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.