Message About Ramadan
Reminder the Tahajud prayer is from 2:45am to 3:25am followed by Suhur.
Click here to read a message from your committee about Ramadan.
Jumuah Prayer Time Change
- First sermon 12:15pm
- Second sermon 1:15pm
New Islamic Center Building News
Watch a video by Sheikh Mohamed Abdelati about the new plaza that we purchased and our
Click on the 'CC' button on the video to display the subtitles.
- A message from your Committee: By the mercy of Allah SWT, the NHIC has purchased the Bull Hill Lane Plaza in Orange. Part of this plaza will become our Islamic Center in the future. more
- Our zoning application was approved for religious use. When the process is complete, we can start using stores #5, 8 , and 9 in a way that will fit the needs of our community.
FUNDRAISING UPDATE - March 2nd 2014
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 18 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
- Click here to view our bylaws.
- The following activities will be held at the Bull Hill Ln. Plaza on Fridays
- Maghrib Prayer
- Sisters Halaqua
- Isha Prayer
- To become a community member, fill and turn in your registration card. You can download the PDF file from the "Community Member Registration" section directly under the scrolling announcement images.
- Sisters get ready! The young girls club is here. Visit our page for more info. more
Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers wanted for our Islamic School.
- Visit our Community News page for more announcements related to our community members (Birth, Akika, deaths, Janaza, Taazia, marriages, Nikah ceremonies, etc.).
Submit your information to the NHIC (will be treated as confidential) and become a registered member of this community. Download this form, print your information, and hand it to a committee member.
Adobe Acrobat document [82.4 KB]
Rules & Regulations
Food & Drink Policy
Drinking and eating will not be allowed at the Bull Hill Ln. Plaza in store #5.
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Do not, under any circumstances, block driveways or mailboxes. All cars must leave 25 feet from street corners.
The NHIC has authorized R&L Towing Company 203-932-2347 to tow cars, at the owner’s expense, that are in violation from its parking lot. Violations constitute but are not restricted to:
- Blocking the driveway, an entrance, an exit, or trash bin
- Parked in a handicap spot without permit
- Parked in a location that is not a parking spot
- Parked overnight without special NHIC permit
- Blocking other cars
- UNH students without a valid UNH parking sticker
- UNH students parked in the opposite side of the allotted space
All children must be attended inside and outside the Masjid. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid's property without an adult.