Friday Announcements - February 15, 2019
- Friday halaqa program with Sheikh Ahmad for high school age only:
- 6:00-7:15pm boys halaqa
- 7:30-8:30pm girls halaqa
- Friday youth halaqa program for 8-13 year olds:
- 6:00-7:15pm boys with Br. Shamssud-deen
- 6:00-7:15pm girls with Sr. Sana
- Friday 6:00-7:15pm halaqa with Sr. Fatima for pre-school boys and girls
3-7 years old
- Saturday 7:30-8:30pm weekly lecture (men and women)
- Please sign up to volunteer within your NHIC community to improve the Masjid activities and to help start and run many programs.
- Due to snow plowing, vehicles cannot be parked in the Masjid's parking lot overnight.
NHIC Executive Committee
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
- We use several methods of communication. Click here to familiarize yourself with them and stay up to date.
Meet Your Muslim Neighbor NHIC Event - New Haven Register Article
Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The NHIC is continuously growing because of your generous donations. We need more funds to complete our projects from building maintenance, to parking upkeep, classrooms renovations, etc. The future of your children and this community's lies in your hands.
Subscribe for a donation as little as $2, $3, or $5 per day. Your will be billed on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. You can cancel your subscription at any time. details
Rules & Regulations
Parking Rules & Towing
Please observe the city rules and regulations for parking. Overnight parking is not allowed unless approved by the Executive Committee. All violators will be towed at owner's expense.
All children must be attended inside and outside of the Masjid premises. Children are not allowed to be outside of the Masjid without adult supervision.
Recording, of any kind, is not permissible on our presmise without the prior consent of the Executive Committee or Board of Trustees.