Methods of Communication
We would like to remind our community of our methods of communication.
1. Jumuah Announcements (Friday Sermon). Please remain seated after the prayer to hear the announcements.
2. Website - www.nhicct.org
3. Facebook – visit us and then like us at https://www.facebook.com/NHICCT/ or you can visit our website and click on the Facebook icon from there.
a. The “Official NHIC Announcement” group is only for NHIC officials to communicate announcements with you. Community members are not allowed to post on this chat.
b. The “NHIC Community” group is open for our community to post anything there was so long as it is appropriate. Any derogatory, slanderous, or messages that are un-Islamic in nature will be deleted from the group. Acceptable announcements could be of newborns, Janazah, looking for a job, or something to donate.
5. Email – Signup to receive our weekly newsletter as well as other important announcements. Visit our website to sign up in a few steps. Scroll down to the “Sign up for NHIC Activities Info & Announcements!” on the left hand side and then click on “Sign up”.
- We strongly recommend that you subscribe to WhatsApp or Facebook as they are the most effective methods to reach many people instantaneously (for example: activities cancellations, meeting date or time changes, Janazah notices, etc)
- If you change your email address or phone number, you will need to re-subscribe where applicable.