Online Islamic Classes
NHIC Online Islamic School Registration 2020/2021
We welcome all NHIC families to register their children, ages 6 and older, for the 2020-2021 NHIC Weekend/Weekday Islamic School. Due to Covid-19, this year all classes will be held online for
everyone's safety. Registration and tuition payments will also be processed online.
You will need a debit/credit card to complete the registration. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Classes will begin on October 26th, 2020.
3-subjects will be taught:
- Arabic Studies (learning to read Qur’an)
- Qur’an Studies (learning to recite Qur’an)
- Islamic Studies (learning about Islam)
All classes will be conducted online. Students will need a computer and a reliable internet connection.
This year we will have a new registration process which will help everyone! Once you register your children in our registration portal, you will be set for future registrations and all you will have to do in the future is to login and pay the tuitions!
We are here for you. Email us at: email@example.com
Follow these simple steps to access the registration management system.
- Have your payment method handy
- Click the registration portal button
- Create a New Account (This is a parent account. Please use your information in this step).
Note: Once you complete this step, when you come back at a later time, you can login using your existing account.
- Enter your address and emergency contact information to complete your profile set up.
- To add a Student Profile, click on Add New Family Member
- Once done adding the children you would like to attend the program, then please select "Program and Services" (the below is only an example as our programs may have different names.)
- Add your child to the program
- Click on "Add new card" and enter your card information to pay the tuitions to complete the registation process. Your registration is not complete until you make the paymet.
Useful Links & Material
Principal, Administrative Assistant, & Teachers needed - follow this link