Children 12 years old and up can attend the prayers. Please note that parents or a legal guardian have to accompany children aged 12 to 16 years old.
- In case of emergency or for questions or concerns, click here to access the Board of Trustees contact information.
- NHIC Membership Validation: The Executive Committee is conducting a survey to validate your NHIC membership. The intent is to update our data, improve our communication with you, and to restrict access to our chat groups to our members only. Please fill out the following contact information form to update your membership information as soon as possible to speed up the process.
- Missed a video; not a problem! Catch up here
- Maximum Occupancy: Due to fire and safety regulations, we are not allowed to have more than 350 people in the main prayer hall (AKA the brother's side). Section #5 will be open as an additional prayer area for Jumuah Prayer and other events.
- Looking for an event that was announced? Check our calendar here
- Would you like to volunteer with us? We have the opportunity to start many programs with your help. Sign up today to become a volunteer on a regular basis or by activity.
- We use several methods of communication. Click here to familiarize yourself with them and stay up to date.
Meet Your Muslim Neighbor NHIC Event - New Haven Register Article
Adult sisters Arabic & Quran learning more