Important message regarding your donation tax receipts
Thank you for your continuous support and generous donations. Please be mindful of the following if you would like to obtain a receipt for your donations for tax purposes or other.
- Cash or Money Order donations must be handed in an envelope to a committee member or Sheikh. The envelope must have the full name and address to which the receipt will be mailed to.
- Checks can simply be left in donation boxes. A receipt will be mailed to the address on the check.
- Credit Card donations will get a receipt if the donor brings the credit card statement or a credit card receipt.
Abiding by the above rules, will help us be compliant with local, state, and federal laws.
Al-Baqarah ( The Cow ) – verse 245.
Monthly or One-Time Donation
Sign up for a monthly withdrawal via debit or credit card. Simply download the form below, fill it, and return it to a committee member.
Note: You must ensure that you are handing this form to a committee member due to the nature of data in the form.
Credit & Debit Authorization Form
You must ensure that you are handing this form to a committee member due to the nature of data in the form.
You can also make your donations the following ways.
- You can donate via PayPal securely. Simply click on the donation button and follow the instructions.
- You can contact us and set up monthly donations via debit or credit card.
- You can drop off your donations in our donation box.
- You can mail your donations to the following address:
New Haven Islamic Center
254 Bull Hill Lane
Orange, CT 06477
Please make checks & money orders payable to: NHIC
Allah SWT says:
“O ye who believe! Spend out of (the bounties) We have provided for you, before the Day comes when no bargaining (Will avail), nor friendship nor intercession. Those who reject Faith they are the wrong-doers.”
The Cow Verse 254
“The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things.”
The Cow Verse 261
“If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your (stains of) evil. And Allah is well acquainted with what ye do.”
The Cow Verse 271
“Whatever of good ye give benefits your own souls, and ye shall only do so seeking the “Face” of Allah. Whatever good ye give, shall be rendered back to you, and ye shall not Be dealt with unjustly.”
The Cow Verse 272
“Those who (in charity) spend of their goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”
The Cow Verse 274
“For anyone who gives generously, performs his/her duty, and acts charitable in the finest manner. We shall facilitate an easy way for him/her.”
Al-Lail (The Night) Verses 5-7
“Believe in Allah and His apostle, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity),- for them is a great Reward.”
Iron Verse 7