بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ وَلَهُ أَجْرٌ كَرِيمٌ
In the name of Allah the entirely merciful, the especially merciful.
Who is it that will lend to Allah a good loan which Allah will multiply ˹many times over˺ for them, and they will have an honorable reward.
NHIC Annual Donation Event
In shaa Allah, tonight; Saturday, May 8th, we will kick off NHIC’s annual donation event.
Alhamdulellah, renovation of both brothers and sisters bathrooms were done with your generous donation.
The goal this year is to raise $80,000 to repair NHIC’s building exteriors.
- NHIC Projects
The Masjid’s building exterior walls need to be sealed (cracks in the exterior walls are causing rain to get into the Masjid’s interior). Part of the back walls started to disintegrate under heavy rain.
– Remove existing old paint and light fixtures in the back of the building, fix the cracks, install metal mash to resist cracks. Do plaster work resurfacing back and side walls of the building.
– Fix the front gutters under the awning and the gutters all around the building.
– Fix the awning in the front, remove rotten wood and install new one and install new support.
– Paint the whole exteriors.
Estimated cost around $80,000.
There are other venues for your donations:
- Zakat Al-Fitr: DUE before Eid prayers and is estimated to be $10 per person for each family member.
- Zakat al Mal
- Food for the Needy: NHIC is distributing $100 food vouchers for needy families to shop free from both Orange Farmer’s Market and/or Farmer’s India Market.
- Families in Need: Our community adopts and helps some needy families with their monthly expenses (rent, utilities, groceries, etc.). We plead for your generosity since the demands are high due to the pandemic and loss of jobs, and the funds are very low.
- Masjid Operation: To help pay for the day to day expenses for running the Masjid (utilities, maintenance, supplies, Imam’s salary, etc.).
- NHIC Islamic School and Hafiz Program: Where we teach the children of our community about our religion and Quraan memorization.
There are several ways to donate:
- You can donate via the nhicct.org website.
- You can put your donations in an envelope (cash or check) and leave the envelope in the donation box inside the Masjid.
- You can donate using the electronic payment Kiosk mounted on the wall (debit/credit cards).
Please don’t forget to add a memo: “Masjid Projects”, “Zakat Al-Fitr”, “Families In Need”, etc. or any other purpose for your donation.
May Allah accept our fasting, our prayers, our good deeds and our duaa. Aamen.